- Text from: First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1861, Washington, D.C
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to overthrow it."
- Limited run of 100 editions, hand printed and signed by the artist.
- On 100% cotton rag pH neutral, acid free 250 gsm (90lb) paper using high end water-based acrylic ink.
- Paper size: 14 in by 11 in (35.5 cm by 28 cm). Image size: approx. 5 in by 8 in (12.7 cm by 20.3 cm).
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.